Getting Real
I have heard it said that it is an admirable trait to be straight and real.
A while back when I was introduced to and snubbed by a young lady who has yet to learn some manners, it was revealed to me that “the good thing about her is that she’s REAL.”
Am I the only person who doesn’t like these people? I think they’re rude. I think it goes without saying when a person is genuine. Perhaps I have a very unrealistic expectation that those around me know the difference.
Whew. That feels better. Thanks for listening.
A while back when I was introduced to and snubbed by a young lady who has yet to learn some manners, it was revealed to me that “the good thing about her is that she’s REAL.”
Am I the only person who doesn’t like these people? I think they’re rude. I think it goes without saying when a person is genuine. Perhaps I have a very unrealistic expectation that those around me know the difference.
Whew. That feels better. Thanks for listening.


1 Comments:
Maybe what they really meant was "she's REAL... RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home