Thursday, January 20, 2005

Homeland Security Leaving me Insecure

He leaves on Sunday to play with bombs and poisons.

I'm smiling over the lump in my throat.

(Say a little prayer for him, okay?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Thought I'd let you know, I feel safer just knowing Andy is helping to protect us. He's a great guy and God will watch over him!

January 21, 2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I know it sounds so cliche, but he really he's a hero. What a wonderful man for your boys to look up to. Brave and vallient, willing to risk to protect...the world needs more of him!'I know it doesn't really help when you're lying alone in bed wondering what muli-million dollar "toys" he's playing with, but try to focus on knowing the world is safer because of him, and your family is well equipped for any situation! (evy Max vs. Noah!)

January 24, 2005 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home