Memories...
I was just listening to the radio and heard a song that flooded me with memories of my friend Nicky and I as youngsters. "Hard Habit to Break" by Chicago ~ we used to close ourselves off to the world and listen to this low-quality radio-recorded tape over and over again (along side of Lionel Richie's "Dancing on the Ceiling"). We sung our little hearts out and the lyrics of the song are no doubt taking up valuable memory space in both of our minds! I can't help but look back and forth from then to now and hope that Elliott and Noah are lucky enough to form the same kind bond that I have with my Nicky Noodle.
Here's to the good old days of Salt & Pepper!
Here's to the good old days of Salt & Pepper!


2 Comments:
oh I have those kinda memeoreies too..
I use to LOVE chigaco...i still do I guess...my favoitre song was "look away"..that was the song i used when i broke up with a long time boyfriend when I was 14..haha
happy valentins day sweety;)
i love it when a song pops on the radio and takes me on an instantanious trip to the past like that. sadly it happens with the fun/friend memories as well as the sad, teenage-overdramatic heartbreaking ones... either way, it's nice to pop back now and again and sing our hearts out at the memory!
Post a Comment
<< Home