Tuesday, January 31, 2006

75 and Sunny!

I'm finishing up the last bit of laundry - the packing is nearly complete and we're all psyched! I've been constantly checking the weather and while it seems to change quite a bit, our arrival day has stayed put at 75 and sunny, which is PERFECT. I'm excited for Florida and warm climates and all, but what I think excites me most is the expressions of joy on the boys' faces along the way - entering a big airport; taking off; seeing the tiny little land below and of course, entering the gates of the Magical Kingdom. (I plan to take pictures of all of the above!) No really, I do - it's even on my itenirary... okay maybe I'm not that extreme but the dork in me has certainly been having a ball with PLANNING every aspect of our days with Mickey. Character breakfasts; dinner reservations, when to do Epcot and when to lounge around at our pool. We're going to shoot for a day at Cocoa Beach too - such a short distance away and we're able to show the boys the ocean for the first time, so why not?

Well folks, off I go to button up the last bits of our fond farewell to MN! Have a wonderful week!

ps the picture above is one I took after asking Noah if he was excited for Disney World - it looks to be so!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandi said...

I'm so jealous!! Soak up some sun for me! I made you paranoid?!?!?!?!? PLease explain :)

January 31, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

have a great time...enjoy the sun and warm while you can;)

February 01, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

Sunshine, warm weather...Can I sneak in your suitcase?

February 01, 2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home