My Very First gimmick!
Yes, it is I... the begrudger of many a gimmick. I've mocked others without batting an eyelash for being sucked into any one of their own said gimmicks - but alas, a weak moment and a wonderful sales pitch has rendered me helpless.
I am now the proud owner of a 32 oz. bottle of Acai Energy Supplement. One ounce per day in the morning and I've become the benefactor of the combined strength of B vitamins, Green Tea extracts and who knows what other all natural ingredients.
We shall see...
I've only begun the formula today (30 minutes ago to be exact). Not sure if I notice a difference though, being as I have spent most of my day feeling energetic.
My sister-in-law, Alyssa, told me about the product this morning. She swears by it, which was pretty big because she and I are both a little skeptical when it comes to these types of things. Similarly though, she and I are both EXTREMELY exhausted by the days end what with work, kids, dogs and chores - especially this time of year when cabin fever sets in at its worst.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome (if any). I've always said that I would gladly pay for just a swig of energy that my boys seem to chug down daily, so why not hand over $17.00 for the possibility?
I am now the proud owner of a 32 oz. bottle of Acai Energy Supplement. One ounce per day in the morning and I've become the benefactor of the combined strength of B vitamins, Green Tea extracts and who knows what other all natural ingredients.
We shall see...
I've only begun the formula today (30 minutes ago to be exact). Not sure if I notice a difference though, being as I have spent most of my day feeling energetic.
My sister-in-law, Alyssa, told me about the product this morning. She swears by it, which was pretty big because she and I are both a little skeptical when it comes to these types of things. Similarly though, she and I are both EXTREMELY exhausted by the days end what with work, kids, dogs and chores - especially this time of year when cabin fever sets in at its worst.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome (if any). I've always said that I would gladly pay for just a swig of energy that my boys seem to chug down daily, so why not hand over $17.00 for the possibility?


2 Comments:
you must let me know how this pans out..
I always sleepy and a bit gorgy, if this stuff puts pep in your step..( without casuing heart papltaions) lemme know chicky..
just dont become an addict;)
i too, am eager to hear the results of this new phenomanon.... (i know... find a suppliment to help me spell and you will officially be my hero!)
Post a Comment
<< Home