"Latin For Happy"
posted by Felecia at Wednesday, April 12, 2006
WOW, has it been 9 years already! You two haven't aged a day! Congrats & lots of love to you both!
Oh my stars - I just had to get back into my chair! Is that really you?! I'm so happy you're back and plugged in and stuff!
Wow, Congrats!! Lucky guy!And on your way to forever together.
Happy Anniversary Felicia! ours is an April anniversary as well :) I hope the next year of your marriage finds you both incredibly happy, healthy & window peeper free!
Happy Anniversary, Felecia (and Andy!). I hope that you had a fantastic day! Here's to many more years!Libby - really, is that you??
Wow, we hit eight years this year, some days it feels like forever, others like just a few....congrats!
aww, happy annivesary there girl..look at how cute you guys are!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
WOW, has it been 9 years already! You two haven't aged a day! Congrats & lots of love to you both!
Oh my stars - I just had to get back into my chair! Is that really you?! I'm so happy you're back and plugged in and stuff!
Wow, Congrats!! Lucky guy!
And on your way to forever together.
Happy Anniversary Felicia! ours is an April anniversary as well :)
I hope the next year of your marriage finds you both incredibly happy, healthy & window peeper free!
Happy Anniversary, Felecia (and Andy!). I hope that you had a fantastic day! Here's to many more years!
Libby - really, is that you??
Wow, we hit eight years this year, some days it feels like forever, others like just a few....congrats!
aww, happy annivesary there girl..
look at how cute you guys are!!
Post a Comment
<< Home