ok... i have to admit. i read this before anyone left a comment but i was too chicken to say "what??" and everyone else know what it meant. (silly, i know, but at least i admitted it...)
Misty - I'm in the same boat as you. I didn't want to comment because maybe it really did mean something and I just wasn't in the know :) So, Felecia - tell us what "Ventilation Shaft" is before my mind runs wild! :)
6 Comments:
Ok, I missed something......ventilation shaft?? Way confused....
??
huh?
ok... i have to admit. i read this before anyone left a comment but i was too chicken to say "what??" and everyone else know what it meant. (silly, i know, but at least i admitted it...)
Misty - I'm in the same boat as you. I didn't want to comment because maybe it really did mean something and I just wasn't in the know :)
So, Felecia - tell us what "Ventilation Shaft" is before my mind runs wild! :)
Sorry folks; sometimes I forget that this blog goes to other eyes beyond my own; in fact that is what has humbled me tenfold over the weekend.
Please consider this my apology for not explaining the post. I shall resume regular babbled broadcasting momentarily:)
Post a Comment
<< Home