Wednesday, April 05, 2006


My WILD MN "Little Chipper"! Here are some pictures of our very exciting night as Elliott and his hockey team partook in a scrimmage game between periods at the Wild's last regular game of the season last night. The kids and their families will remember this night forever! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

great photos! what an amazing night, from the sound of it! :)

April 05, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

aww, how sweet...

when I saw the first pic I thought it must be football..how lame am I?

April 05, 2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

You know, I never missed a baseball game, football game, basketball game, band concert, piano recital, 4-H horse or dog show, or trackmeet on three kids as they grew up. I think following them around and just being there is the most important thing you can do. I'll guarantee you that it has paid off big time. It's kind of neat having young married children who want Grandma and Grandpa to be around.
This hockey team is great but even greater is that you guys (parents) are right in the middle of it.
Great memories too, when you get old and senile like me. Keep up the good work.

April 05, 2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home