Kiss Me ~ I'm Irish
I remember the day I realized that this whole tribute to St. Patrick had a little something to do with me. I was 9 years old and my grandma had asked why I wasn't wearing green. That's when I had a little sit down as my mother and grandmother, both in their animated fashion, explained that my biological father was indeed 100% Irish. They did their best to recall the faint memories of anything he or his family had to do with being Irish and with wide eyes, I took in everything they told me.
So now I wear green on St. Patty's Day.
...but I still won't drink green beer.
Nope, won't do it.
So now I wear green on St. Patty's Day.
...but I still won't drink green beer.
Nope, won't do it.


3 Comments:
I thought you looked Irish..heehee
we are Irish here too..the kids get it on both sides..
I am wearing all green right now..pnats, shirt, jacket..oh yea.i look like a lime;)
today is my sons birthday too..
I've always had trouble with green liquids. It's just not right.
Horray for fellow Irishman!!! Yeah, even if I could drink alcohol, no green beer...
Post a Comment
<< Home