Thursday, March 16, 2006

10 Worst Foods

I just read a brief article that was featured on MSN today that talks about the 10 WORST foods a person can eat. Some of the stuff was obvious, but some did surprise me. Click Here to scan the article for yourself to see if there are things you should be discarding from your daily diet and remember... EVERYTHING IN MODERATION is a good motto.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger eyes_only4him said...

well I am guilty of the diet soda..other than that..I am good to go..hehe..

but thanks for keeping the public informed..someone might sit down to eat a hot dog tongiht, then read this..and decide to have a salad:)

March 16, 2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I'll go read the article but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find all 10 in my fridge.

March 16, 2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home