The Unintentional Pop
After dinner, Dad sat ol' Rocky down to obtain yet another version of how the pop in the nose came to be. This is what he heard...
"Dad - we were playing catch and he decided he wanted to bat, only there wasn't enough space, so we all told him no, so he got mad and pouted for a while, but then he came back with the bat and was acting like he might take a swing at one of us, so I told him to knock it off so he said that we 'bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep's' should get out of his yard, so I went over and grabbed his baseball hat and thew it on the ground, but on accident I got him in the nose too."
(Good enough for me!)
"Dad - we were playing catch and he decided he wanted to bat, only there wasn't enough space, so we all told him no, so he got mad and pouted for a while, but then he came back with the bat and was acting like he might take a swing at one of us, so I told him to knock it off so he said that we 'bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep's' should get out of his yard, so I went over and grabbed his baseball hat and thew it on the ground, but on accident I got him in the nose too."
(Good enough for me!)


3 Comments:
Boys! It was only a matter of time.
Rock on Elliott....
Neighborhood kids are both a blessing and a curse we have discovered.
Yep, works for me too.
Post a Comment
<< Home