"Latin For Happy"
posted by Felecia at Sunday, January 14, 2007
thats funny...you girls had aspiritions for some big hair...
I love it!!!! This brings back SO many memories, eh, Mindy?
((I'm actually referring to Mindy, a/k/a ZACH!)) I was hoping to receive a response from her to these posts - soon enough, I'm sure...
Well I don't know what to comment about but I just popped by to say hi and thanks for commenting on my blog. I have been terrible at visiting people but I will try harder this year.Take care xx
I have just seen these posts and I'm totally cracking up! (and honestly, a bit embarassed at what a horrible speller I am!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
thats funny...
you girls had aspiritions for some big hair...
I love it!!!! This brings back SO many memories, eh, Mindy?
((I'm actually referring to Mindy, a/k/a ZACH!)) I was hoping to receive a response from her to these posts - soon enough, I'm sure...
Well I don't know what to comment about but I just popped by to say hi and thanks for commenting on my blog. I have been terrible at visiting people but I will try harder this year.
Take care xx
I have just seen these posts and I'm totally cracking up! (and honestly, a bit embarassed at what a horrible speller I am!)
Post a Comment
<< Home