Friday, April 15, 2005

"How do you call your lover boy?"

On Tuesday, Andy and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! (...where did the time go?) Being as Tuesdays aren't traditionally romantic, we chose to dig into the dance lessons Andy suprised me with at Christmas time. Tonight, we're kicking up our heels in the very literal sense and remembering the days when we vowed to be just as good (if not better) than Baby and Jonny!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Boy to I feel silly, I totally missed your anniversary (and your Mom didn't remind me)! Sorry it's late, but it is with no less love or excitement that Zac and I wish you and Andy many more HAPPY years together. Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration and example! Love you both!

April 15, 2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

How wonderfully romantic (and put me in that foolish catigory with Libby...I didn't remember either!)I hope your dance lessons are full of fun and laughter. Oh, and I know you're going to get really good and everything, but maybe don't go launching off any stages into Andy's uplifted arms....it just seems....dangerous!

April 16, 2005 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home