Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye!

After four years and countless attempts to adapt my work routine to better benefit my family, I am making yet another change. I have interviewed and accepted a part-time position in a small White Bear Lake law firm! I will job-share with a woman who is about to become a grandmother, and for her own family, wishes to work less. WHAT A DEAL. I will be working three days per week which is flexibly able to change if the need arises. No more weekly “could you stay late” requests (or expectations), no more evening City meetings, and no more being the recipient of those occasional “aren’t you special to work part-time” comments.

I am already working on my mental "summer fun" list of things I would like to do with the boys. I am so happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Wow... Welcome back to legal world! Good for you!

March 17, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Fleash! That's so great! I just know your summer will be filled with rolling down hills, dandelion bouquets, swimming and mud pies. (That is if summer actually ever gets here!)
Congratulations on your new job change. I look forward to many interesting stories when I come to visit!
When do you start?

March 18, 2005 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home