Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Remember Me, Momma?

I’ve heard it said, and thought I was even a veteran to the theory that children are “not themselves” when sick. Sure Elliott was always a little extra sensitive or sleepy when sick…“not himself”, right? On the contrary. Our little Noah has taught me the true meaning of an illness-induced dual personality. I’ve never been so afraid of anything under 40 inches. I actually hid from him a few times! As I cowered behind the computer desk, I couldn’t help but think they missed this chapter in ‘What To Expect’ books. But I am happy to say we’ve weathered the storm, and are no longer arming ourselves with Kleenex and Triaminic. He willingly cuddled up to me last night before bedtime, and sang the television jingle from Two and a Half Men, giggling from his toes the entire time. “Momma, you do men!” “Momma, you do woo-hoo-hoo!” “I yuboo too momma…” It’s so nice to have my little Noah Bear back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I'm glad to hear that Good Ole Noah is back!

March 09, 2005 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home