Monday, August 22, 2005

10 Years Later...

"Hi there!"

"Yup - we're married; I know, I know... high school sweethearts... who saw that coming!"

"We're still in White Bear Lake - in fact, we bought the house Andy grew up in."

"We have 2 kids"

"They're boys"

"Ages 6 and 2"

"This is Elliott, our oldest [show picture] and here is our little guy Noah [show picture]."

Multiply the above conversation by about 125 and that is how we spent our High School Class Reunion on Saturday night!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I hope you guys have fun. I KNOW you were the best looking couple there!

August 22, 2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

Hey Felecia - Dave and were going to say hi to you and Andy, but you were deep in conversation with some other people (guessing by your blog, it wasn't too deep), so we didn't. Sorry! Personally, after the experience, I could have skipped the night. It's was weird to be there, did you think that?

August 22, 2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Wow, ten years...you're old!!! Just kidding. Mine is next year, I honestly don't think I'll have anything to talk to anyone about. I won't get past the fact that I have four children!

August 22, 2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger Felecia said...

Mandi - you don't realize how old you really are at one of those things until you're yawning at 10pm with people you used to stay out with until the wee hours!

BECKY! I didn't even SEE you guys! (was it the hair change?) Of course, when I saw that some were getting tipsy, I began to avoid eye contact (those drunken gushy people saying how much they've missed me got tiresome...)

And thank you Lib; as always you make me blush:) Andy had a hard time loosing me on acount'a my bright pink shirt and thank goodness because he looked oh-so-dapper himself:)

August 23, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

Dave and I waved to Andy (he waved back) - and then I thought, what if he wasn't waving at us and someone behind us, how dumb am I? But I let it go :) It's too bad that we didn't get a chance to talk-I would have loved to see pictures of the kids!

August 24, 2005 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home