7 Things
(Thought I would take a stab at this...)
7 things to do before I die
1. Travel
2. Host my own cooking show
3. Own my own business
4. Teach my grandchildren to burp
5. Write a book about my grandmother
6. Fluently speak a foreign language
7. (…complete my will)
7 Things I Can Do
1. Impressions
2. Be a drama queen
3. Take a 5 hour nap
4. Cook
5. Belch on command
6. Untie most knots
7. Eat chocolate like it’s going out of style
7 Things I Can Not Do
1. Carry a tune
2. Clean up vomit
3. Lie without stuttering
4. Remember your exact birthday
5. Be nice when it’s hot
6. Stay mad
7. The Electric Slide
7 Things That Make Me Love My Husband
1. He’s got the looks of a heart throb
2. He’s got the intentions of a boy scout
3. He’s got the charm of a Kennedy
4. He’s got the honesty of a child
5. He’s got the wisdom of a father
6. He’s got the eyes of an angel
7. He’s got the heart of a hero
7 Things I Say Most
1. “Oh, absolutely!”
2. “Dang dog…”
3. “eh?”
4. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!”
5. “You know!?”
6. “Negative.”
7. “What’s that smell?”
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Mike Myers
2. Keith Partridge
3. Adam Sandler
4. John Travolta
5. Ben Stiller
6. Rupert Everett
7. Will Smith
7 things to do before I die
1. Travel
2. Host my own cooking show
3. Own my own business
4. Teach my grandchildren to burp
5. Write a book about my grandmother
6. Fluently speak a foreign language
7. (…complete my will)
7 Things I Can Do
1. Impressions
2. Be a drama queen
3. Take a 5 hour nap
4. Cook
5. Belch on command
6. Untie most knots
7. Eat chocolate like it’s going out of style
7 Things I Can Not Do
1. Carry a tune
2. Clean up vomit
3. Lie without stuttering
4. Remember your exact birthday
5. Be nice when it’s hot
6. Stay mad
7. The Electric Slide
7 Things That Make Me Love My Husband
1. He’s got the looks of a heart throb
2. He’s got the intentions of a boy scout
3. He’s got the charm of a Kennedy
4. He’s got the honesty of a child
5. He’s got the wisdom of a father
6. He’s got the eyes of an angel
7. He’s got the heart of a hero
7 Things I Say Most
1. “Oh, absolutely!”
2. “Dang dog…”
3. “eh?”
4. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!”
5. “You know!?”
6. “Negative.”
7. “What’s that smell?”
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Mike Myers
2. Keith Partridge
3. Adam Sandler
4. John Travolta
5. Ben Stiller
6. Rupert Everett
7. Will Smith


3 Comments:
Good lists Felecia!!!
i love your crushes... escpecially Rupert, mike m & adam sandler.... when it comes to debonaire and charming Rupert takes the cake and you honestly don't get much funnier then mike and adam! great list...
AND in regards to the cooking show before you die, i love them so consider yourself having one fan already!
Thanks ladies!
I gave thought to adding a few more hunks to the crush list, but when it comes down to it - the best weay to reel me in is with laughter!
(Oh, and FOOD...thus the cooking!)
Post a Comment
<< Home