Today marks the 10 year anniversary to our loss of a very classy lady when Andy's mom passed into the waiting arms of Heaven. We love and miss you, Pam!
I'm sorry for your loss. What an attractive woman. Hey Felicia, when you click on your name, by a comment you've made, your profile comes up but there is no blog to go to from there. I'm thinking you should change that. I always have to go to Bossy's place and click on her link to you.
2 Comments:
how sad..she was very beautiful..
I'm sorry for your loss. What an attractive woman.
Hey Felicia, when you click on your name, by a comment you've made, your profile comes up but there is no blog to go to from there. I'm thinking you should change that. I always have to go to Bossy's place and click on her link to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home