Peek-a-boo!
Greetings from the land of Felecia! My thoughts are no longer organized, my own, nor remotely interesting to anyone wishing to discuss topics other than summer sports & baby drool. That being said, I wanted to share some bragging rights with my (big) little guy, Soybean... Enjoy!
Labels: Sawyer


4 Comments:
He's the cutest little (big) thing. I just love him (and the rest of you too)!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big they get WAY too fast!? I need to meet him...and see you & your other BIG boys:)
I am so glad you posted, I've been checking and checking to see if you'd updated your page! Your little man is the cutest...SOOOO adorable! Post more when you can, I'd love to hear how you all are doing.
I thought you'd abandoned your blog! What a sweet little "soybean" he is!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home