Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introducing...





At long last, I would like you all to meet Sawyer Jeffrey! A very happy & healthy baby boy born on January 14th at 11:05am weighing in at 9lbs 2oz, 22 3/4 inches long and cheeks bearing a remarkable similarity to those of big bro Elliott:)

Typing one-handed is pretty time consuming, so I'll post more soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

so very beautiful! Congrats cuz!

January 29, 2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

I've been waiting and waiting!! He's so beautiful Felecia!!! Congrats to all....I love the one of all three boys! Oh he is so wonderful...baby fever has grabbed me!

January 29, 2008 12:58 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I knew the time was coming!!! Congratulations, he is so wonderful!

January 29, 2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog everyday (sometimes a couple of times, okay, I'll be honest...MANY times!). He's so cute and I LOVE the name!

January 30, 2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

February 11, 2008 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home