Now That's More Like It!
"I wonder what the hold up is?"
"I think it's that bus. Get into the left lane maybe. . . . . . . . . "
"Hey Fleash? I think you should move into the left lane"
"Nah - we're close enough to our exit."
"Go now! There's nobody coming!"
"There's no reason to - see? We're moving again!"
"You just can't listen to me, can you?"
"I would rather sit for a minute than have to fight with somebody to get back in!"
"Ya, but there's a ton of people up there waiting to get on that bus!"
"Nope. I'm staying put."
(sigh)
I can't help but look over at him and smile. Ahhh. Now that's more like it!
"I think it's that bus. Get into the left lane maybe. . . . . . . . . "
"Hey Fleash? I think you should move into the left lane"
"Nah - we're close enough to our exit."
"Go now! There's nobody coming!"
"There's no reason to - see? We're moving again!"
"You just can't listen to me, can you?"
"I would rather sit for a minute than have to fight with somebody to get back in!"
"Ya, but there's a ton of people up there waiting to get on that bus!"
"Nope. I'm staying put."
(sigh)
I can't help but look over at him and smile. Ahhh. Now that's more like it!


2 Comments:
Welcome Home Andy!
Hooray for Husbands Home!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home