Friday, September 02, 2005

((Warning to those with weak stomachs))


Just as I do on so many mornings, I came downstairs and grabbed Andy's cereal bowl to pour my own. (We've unoficially adopted this system for the sake of avoiding all the noise associated with cupboards and drawers.)

I perched next to Elliott and began digging into my Raisen Bran Crunch. After about 3 or 4 bites, I noticed a rather gooey substance coating the crunchiest part of my favorite cereal. The things that come to mind are (a) bad milk? (b) bad raisen? . . . or the unthinkable (c) . . .

"Andy, did you HOCK A LOOGIE into your cereal bowl?!"

His stunned silence and revealing expression spoke volumes.

I just munched a snot ball.

5 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

ok, that is NASTY and exactly why i shall never nominate the same routine here in the wagner household....
thanks, Felecia for sparing me that potential horror!

September 02, 2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

hoy cow, that is so gross....

September 02, 2005 6:42 PM  
Blogger Felecia said...

Boys are SO GROSS and I am feeling SO OUTNUMBERED.

September 03, 2005 7:59 AM  
Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

YUCK!!!!! I can't bring myself to think of this story for one more minute! Poor girl!

September 06, 2005 7:45 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

ok, pregannt woman seriously dry heaving here. that is totally disgusting. you poor thing!

September 07, 2005 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home