Monday, April 24, 2006


Though a lady bug isn't considered the most masculine of birthday cakes, Noah humored me and my newfound love for decorating themed cakes. (I've got 6 more months to think of a good idea for Elliott's birthday!)  Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

you are my hero... the cake AND the boy are beautiful!

April 25, 2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Speaking as someone who has NO creative ability, you are AMAZING!

April 25, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

well la te da..

very cool cake my dear..I am impressed with you culinary skills ..

i made a cake once that looked like a grave yard for halloween, and then I made one that was a butterfly..i would love to take a cake decorating class, but i am afraid of the ramifications of such a class..( weight gain)

April 25, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

But did it taste good? :)

Lovely cake! It's a bug - a boy's gotta love it, right?

April 25, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

A truly wonderful Ladybird cake. I am sure that my son would approve too.

April 25, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Happy Birthday to the Lad and what a great cake. You are Hired!!

April 26, 2006 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home