"Latin For Happy"
posted by Felecia at Monday, May 15, 2006
thats the absolute sweetest thing! i love quirky kid things...
kids are so funny..nothing like wearing googles just to wear them. my boo bee was wearing a raincoat all weekend, just becuase she found it in her room...
ok, i did your dream..go check it out
I saw this (and not that I think that he looks anything like the character in the movie) and I thought of Notting Hill, when the quirly roommate was directing traffic in scuba gear! Anyways...love the picture!
digging the goggles, it cracks me up what kids latch on to...currently my son is wearing just one winter glove?!?!?!?!?!? What's that about???
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
thats the absolute sweetest thing! i love quirky kid things...
kids are so funny..
nothing like wearing googles just to wear them. my boo bee was wearing a raincoat all weekend, just becuase she found it in her room...
ok, i did your dream..go check it out
I saw this (and not that I think that he looks anything like the character in the movie) and I thought of Notting Hill, when the quirly roommate was directing traffic in scuba gear! Anyways...love the picture!
digging the goggles, it cracks me up what kids latch on to...currently my son is wearing just one winter glove?!?!?!?!?!? What's that about???
Post a Comment
<< Home