Elliott's Words
Below is an email communication between Elliott's teacher and me following a "note sent home" incident last week. Enjoy!
--------------------
On Feb 2, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Felecia wrote:
Hi there! So, I hear there was a little action with Elliott and the sub? Seeing as my son's version is a little "spotty" (at best), could I ask for your interpretation as to what occurred?
Many thanks!
Felecia Engen
--------
Felecia,
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. We had a very busy day catching everybody up--yesterday was the first day that everyone was here at school in a long time!
I spoke with my substitute about Elliott's behavior. She said that he was interrupting her and was not being respectful. (Along with about 4 other children.) I'll keep you updated if I see anything else going on.
Congrats--Elliott shared your exciting news. . .here's what he said, "My mom was getting headaches and not feeling good and then all of sudden she found out she was pregnant. She was like WHAT THE HECK?! My mom and dad don't know how it happened." Oh, if only we all were that innocent. :-)
--------------------
On Feb 2, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Felecia wrote:
Hi there! So, I hear there was a little action with Elliott and the sub? Seeing as my son's version is a little "spotty" (at best), could I ask for your interpretation as to what occurred?
Many thanks!
Felecia Engen
--------
Felecia,
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. We had a very busy day catching everybody up--yesterday was the first day that everyone was here at school in a long time!
I spoke with my substitute about Elliott's behavior. She said that he was interrupting her and was not being respectful. (Along with about 4 other children.) I'll keep you updated if I see anything else going on.
Congrats--Elliott shared your exciting news. . .here's what he said, "My mom was getting headaches and not feeling good and then all of sudden she found out she was pregnant. She was like WHAT THE HECK?! My mom and dad don't know how it happened." Oh, if only we all were that innocent. :-)


3 Comments:
So very very cute. Children are just full of the funniest things.
Take care xx
Oh Elliott. He is always so creative when he tells "his version" of a story. I bet his facial expression were too funny! By the way, let me know if you every find out how the "heck" your pregnancy happened ;)
wow... i am really grateful that someone else finally voiced their concern as to how these things come about...
now i don't have to feel like the idiot who blurts out the question at the forefront of everyone's mind!
Post a Comment
<< Home