Monday, May 14, 2007

Top 10 List...

TOP 10 REASONS I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING...

10. It's been too nice outdoors to spend free time at the computer.

9. I am slowly decompressing after a *very* busy April.

8. My to-do list sits dangerously close to the computer monitor thus rendering me frozen with guilt each time I consider straying from it.

7. All of the blog time I have has been spent keeping track of my beloved blogger buds.

6. I've been brushing up on my "Parenting With Love & Logic" book (seriously, every parent should own one...) due to Elliott's new found independence.

5. I'm engrossed in a book entitled "The Alchemist".

4. My allergies are acting up.

3. My dog ate my keyboard.

2. Spring Cleaning is neither a simple tradition bestowed upon us by our mother nor a myth...it simply must be done.

...and the no. 1 reason why I haven't been blogging is...

1. There's been so much to write about that I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one organized post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Hope to see some family fun photos or news sometime soon.

May 14, 2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I have missed reading your blog. Keep checking on you though.

Take care xx

May 14, 2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Ten fabulous reasons, though really Felecia- number three is the most believable :)

I am so glad your nice weather has held for more than just a smidgen of time!

May 15, 2007 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home