Thursday, March 22, 2007

GET THIS!

I just learned that our new neighbor was arrested yesterday in connection to a rape that occurred just south of Minneapolis! From what I understand, this crime occurred prior to his jail sentence from which he was just released. I'm unsure as to why this only just surfaced, however.

I am not happy that another person had to suffer, but I do feel that my prayers have been answered as to our community's well being.

Big big sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

That is some good news. No one wants that kind of trouble in their community.

I am sorry that I have not replied sooner. I just don't seem to get much time on here.

Take care xx

March 22, 2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! (and yet not surprising... the reality is, it would have been someone after prison...)

March 22, 2007 8:32 PM  
Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I know it's horrible to say, but at least he's out of our (oops, your) neighborhood.

March 23, 2007 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home