To Embrace a Roller Coaster
The anticipation in an up-hill climb and the exhilaration of the down-hill plunge. These have been both an unnerving yet an amazing part of my ride. And now I can take the further plunge of allowing others to enjoy the ride with me. In spite of what we thought our new plan would be in the child-rearing realm, Andy and I found out some time ago that we can expect a very persistent package this January. I am 14 weeks pregnant and based on the nauseous, exhausted and somewhat cranky themes of the past few months, we can expect a very healthy package at that.
Quite literally, the boys just heard the news at my most recent appointment wherein my doctor retrieved them from the waiting room to listen to the very strong heartbeat. Elliott's expression was brighter than that of a Christmas morning and Noah was convinced there was a monster in my tummy trying to eat my heart. Since then, Elliott has been pouring over the Baby Name Book, and writing out all of his favorites with Jade being in the lead for a girl (although he swears a boy is what he would prefer...) Noah has been very helpful too - asking me how I feel, rubbing my back and showering me in hugs and kisses. Having the boys involved has made this ride much more real, happy and exciting.


6 Comments:
Yippie!!! I'm so glad you announced it :) Girl/Boy are you going to find out (and share)?
Oh Felecia! I'm so happy for you...all my prayers are with you guys for a healthy, fast pregnancy :)
How brilliant... I am so happy for you all.
Congratulations
Take carexx
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys! And how cute about the boys...so sweet!
you know this makes me very happy for you! Congratulations, a million times over! :) :) :)
I'm so glad the cat is finally out of the bag! Many warm wishes! :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home