Friday, February 11, 2005

Hatred for the Thong

Why. Somebody tell me why my relatively decent physique (post 2 kids) is being compromised by the omission of a THONG. As if waxing our legs/eyebrows/nether regions; slopping glop and produce on our faces to do and undue what mother nature intended or never thought of; twisting to achieve the pedicure position; paying way too much money for those ridiculous kitten-heeled boots wasn’t enough, some sick and twisted freak show woke up one day and said “hey! What about a pair of ladies underwear that ARE SUPPOSED to ride up her @ss?!”

3 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Isn't that the TRUTH!

February 11, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

well, knowing how inept I am at wearing them properly, I really don't feel qualified to comment....other than to say tehy have to be lying when women say "oh, they're really comfortable."

Liars

February 13, 2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger Felecia said...

Oh thank goodness somebody other than me (and, might I add, a bon a fide wearer of the evil little things) had the will to admit that they are indeed uncomfortable. I was beginning to think I was born with a prude-like butt wrenched together too tight syndrome. Whew.

February 14, 2005 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home