"Latin For Happy"
posted by Felecia at Thursday, September 08, 2005
Oh my gosh, he CAN'T be old enough to take the bus! Looks like he had a good first day - how 'bout you Mom, did you hold up better this year;)
I didn't stalk the bus this year! But I do slow down quite a bit as I drive past his classroom on Wed-Fri's during lunch...You think they'll catch on?
aww,how cute is he??...first day of school is alawys very exciting for kids..until you get to about 6th grade..LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Oh my gosh, he CAN'T be old enough to take the bus! Looks like he had a good first day - how 'bout you Mom, did you hold up better this year;)
I didn't stalk the bus this year! But I do slow down quite a bit as I drive past his classroom on Wed-Fri's during lunch...
You think they'll catch on?
aww,how cute is he??...first day of school is alawys very exciting for kids..until you get to about 6th grade..LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home