My State of Conflict
I stand - gazing intently at the decision that lay ahead of me, waiting for the obvious choice to somehow reach out and authenticate itself. There are reasons upon reasons to select either option and yet here I stand in a flux, nervously grazing my thumb along the right side of my jaw - eyes darting from one marvel to the next, hoping that no one will see.
In an indecisive manner, my arm slowly reaches out with an intuition of its own but then draws back to resume its position at the right side of my jaw... Oh, the agony this one small decision is causing me. Impatient yet obsessively telling myself that if I select the wrong one, I will no doubt live with its sour regret until the days end.
Finally, a wave of certainty washes over me. I wait as this feeling of resolve is verified. Once confirmed, I go ahead and seal my fate.
I choose a SALTED NUT ROLL.
In an indecisive manner, my arm slowly reaches out with an intuition of its own but then draws back to resume its position at the right side of my jaw... Oh, the agony this one small decision is causing me. Impatient yet obsessively telling myself that if I select the wrong one, I will no doubt live with its sour regret until the days end.
Finally, a wave of certainty washes over me. I wait as this feeling of resolve is verified. Once confirmed, I go ahead and seal my fate.
I choose a SALTED NUT ROLL.


4 Comments:
ok, I was starting to worry...u little bugger you..
salt will raise your blood pressure you know..
I stay cklear of all nuts..hahaha
clear I mean...spell check please!!
well looky here...you got a makeover:)
are they paying you to blog from work?...I better speak to your boss young lady;)
Are you stalking me? Are you being paid to stalk me? ha ha ha Yes, a slow day at the office made me realize I was sick of plain old white. So plain old blue it is:)
Post a Comment
<< Home