$5.99
This is the cost of organization these days. I'm a soccer mom who drives a minivan yet has not until now had the guts to admit that I need to regiment my life (and the lives of the three boys I run) on paper. I broke down last night and got myself a bloody Day Planner. I rolled my eyes even as the gal rang it up at checkout and tried to act nonchalant when I realized she may have heard my inaudible scoffs. A planner.
A freaking planner.
I guess this is the bitter taste of defeat as I've finally broken down enough to admit that my brain has been sucked dry of all its functioning juices.
Stupid planner.
A freaking planner.
I guess this is the bitter taste of defeat as I've finally broken down enough to admit that my brain has been sucked dry of all its functioning juices.
Stupid planner.


1 Comments:
I need one of them..I do suffer from short term memorey loss..
who are you again?..
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home