"Latin For Happy"
posted by Felecia at Tuesday, March 14, 2006
i dont think you took my quiz..I had one friday...i am crying;(
I DONT KNOW YOU AT ALL!!
What's the DEAL!?
i want a do-over....
Uh, I haven't been paying attention apparently. I got a 10. That's good...right??
I took your quiz - got 30 points. And I didn't do that bad! I was surprised. But it was good to know a little more about you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
i dont think you took my quiz..I had one friday...i am crying;(
I DONT KNOW YOU AT ALL!!
What's the DEAL!?
i want a do-over....
Uh, I haven't been paying attention apparently. I got a 10. That's good...right??
I took your quiz - got 30 points. And I didn't do that bad! I was surprised. But it was good to know a little more about you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home