Another Stolen Item...
It has taken me days to find time to compile the following; as it turns out it was a fun project that I didn't have the heart to drop!
1. HOME TOWN. North St. Paul, Minnesota. And there you have it - that big ole snowman. Would you believe I used to brag about this architectural structure prior to the age of 7? (It looks a little less ridiculous against a lit up festive sky...)
2. CURRENT TOWN. White Bear Lake, Minnesota. (Once you get past the car dealerships it really quite relaxing!) I tend to think of this city as a "largest small town ever" with its incestuous population of over 24,000 people!)
3. MY NAME. Felecia. That's right folks, this extremely Irish girl got herself a distinguished African American name.
4. MY GRANDMA'S NAME. Myrna. She was even more beautiful than this - (but yes, she was named after this beauty!) It's funny, I always used to think of Myrna being an "old lady" name but man - they're sure knockouts!
5. MY FAVORITE FOOD. Notice how they're still on the pan... mmmmm.
6. MY FAVORITE DRINK. When I originally considered this item; I thought about posting a sophisticated raspberry martini... but when it's all said and done there's nothing like a frothy cup of jo.
7. MY FAVORITE SONG. The Boxer. "La da da....la da da da da da da..." Andy and I are both into 1970's artists - He just picked up a Bee Gees disk and of course, we're both fans of the Boxer's Simon & Garfunkel.
8. MY FAVORITE SMELL. "Spa"... Boy couldn't I use one right about now! (after my coffee and cookies, maybe...!)
1. HOME TOWN. North St. Paul, Minnesota. And there you have it - that big ole snowman. Would you believe I used to brag about this architectural structure prior to the age of 7? (It looks a little less ridiculous against a lit up festive sky...)
2. CURRENT TOWN. White Bear Lake, Minnesota. (Once you get past the car dealerships it really quite relaxing!) I tend to think of this city as a "largest small town ever" with its incestuous population of over 24,000 people!)
3. MY NAME. Felecia. That's right folks, this extremely Irish girl got herself a distinguished African American name.
4. MY GRANDMA'S NAME. Myrna. She was even more beautiful than this - (but yes, she was named after this beauty!) It's funny, I always used to think of Myrna being an "old lady" name but man - they're sure knockouts!
5. MY FAVORITE FOOD. Notice how they're still on the pan... mmmmm.
6. MY FAVORITE DRINK. When I originally considered this item; I thought about posting a sophisticated raspberry martini... but when it's all said and done there's nothing like a frothy cup of jo.
7. MY FAVORITE SONG. The Boxer. "La da da....la da da da da da da..." Andy and I are both into 1970's artists - He just picked up a Bee Gees disk and of course, we're both fans of the Boxer's Simon & Garfunkel.
8. MY FAVORITE SMELL. "Spa"... Boy couldn't I use one right about now! (after my coffee and cookies, maybe...!)


5 Comments:
i dont think i know thta song...crap...
your city looks mighty nice:)
YEAH! I'm so glad you did this!!
That was fun. You found a much nicer picture of our good 'ol snowman than I did. :o)
i have never seen a cup of java look so beautiful... very fun. i couldn't get this project to work, but i loved seeing all of you smarter people get it done:)
I love that snowman! I don't think anyone from NSP could imagine highway 36 without it!
Post a Comment
<< Home