Monday, October 03, 2005

A Total Rip-Off

Thought I would jump off the blogger cliff too...!

FIRSTS
First best friend: Aside from T.J., the little Italian kid up the street, it was most definitely Nicky Noodle (a/k/a Salt, Twit 1, How's that Ear Doing, etc...)
First kiss: Donnie (which soon became Donnie Dog Breath...)
First true love: Other than Jonny Depp? Why, Andy Engen of course!
First piercing / tattoo: Ears when I was 9; tootto when I was 21
First big trip: Road trip to Disney Land with the Noodle and her folks.
First flight: Seattle, Washington with Gramma Linda when I was 15
First time Skiing/Snowboarding: Afton Hills, age 14 (those chair lifts are a drag at first...literally!)
First concert: Milli-Vanilli (Don't laugh! It was before the scandal!)
First Alcoholic Drink: Christina Waters and I got into the Austi Spamonti when mom was out one night.
First ticket violation: I think it was a parking ticket - I never got nailed for the nun incident.
First job: Ying Yang Chinese Cuisine
First date: Andy and I at Keys Cafe when we were 14 years old. We both hated what we ordered, but didn't have the nerve to confess to it!

LASTS
Last car ride: birthday party errands
Last time you cried: When I found out that a friend of mine was pregnant
Last movie watched: National Treasurer
Last food you ate: Mac-n-cheese with ketchup (pretty classy, eh?)
Last love: Andy Engen (there's that name again!)
Last temptation: To buy a new entertainment armoir when Andy wasn't around...still pretty tempting!
Last item bought: Elliott's birthday gifts & party items
Last annoyance: Andy Engen (can't stand shopping with that man!)
Last alcoholic drink: Pinot Noir
Last Concert: John Mayer
Last phone call: Loretta
Last time at the mall: Probably when I was school shopping. (I've been afraid to return!)

NOW
Current Best Friend: My mom
Current Car: A school bus (a/k/a Chevy Suburban) & a minivan
Current love: Naptime
Current drink: Coffee with hazelnut creamer
Current activity: Being domestic (must be a fall thing)
Current annoyance: the construction dumpster STILL sitting in my driveway
Current mood: I sense a lazy mood fast approaching.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I like this frequent posting. Keep up the good work. :o)

October 03, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

I love your list..LOL..u crack me up:)

when i get around too it i am going to add u to my blogroll if that is ok...

October 03, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

felecia~
i liked your list quite a lot. i love that you called your childhood best friend noodle. so perfect. :)

October 04, 2005 6:49 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Good list even if you did steal it :) But I guess I did too, ah well!

October 04, 2005 7:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Hawk said...

Donnie - Ahh, I think that I may remember him. But maybe I am thinking of someone else. Mindy had a "boyfriend" in 6th grade-and after the "relationship" ended we called him Sheepdog. We were so nice :)

October 04, 2005 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home